Student Registration

Oneida City School District Student Registration

Registration Contact: Lori Cimpi;   Direct: 315-361-6072, Fax: 315-366-3485

Costello Transportation Center, 1136 Freedom Drive, Oneida.

Office Hours: 
Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 3:30 pm.

Contact the registration office at 315-361-6072 to schedule an appointment for any student entering grades Pre K - 12. 

Foster Care Contact:
please contact Tina Lane, Assistant Superintendent for Instruction      
(315) 363-2550, Opt 2 or email her at 

To Start online enrollment process - click appropriate link below:
Online Registration Form (re-entering students)
Online Pre Registration Form (for new students in district)

2017- Pre-K & Kindergarten Form - Registration is now OPEN 

Arrange Transportation

Contact the registration office @ (315) 361-6072 for the appropriate paperwork to be filled out. Once completed, the paperwork will then be forwarded to the Transportation Department. The Building Secretary will contact you with the bussing information.

Enrollment Documents

Please submit evidence establishing you and your child’s physical presence in the school district. Such evidence may include:
1)A copy of a residential lease or proof of ownership of a house or condominium, such as a deed or mortgage statement;
2)A statement by a third-party landlord, owner or tenant from whom the parent(s) or person(s) in parental relation leases or with whom they share property within the District, which may be either sworn or unsworn; or
3)Such other statement by a third party establishing the parent(s)’ or person(s) in parental relation’s physical presence in the district.
If the documentation listed above is not available, the District will consider other forms of documentation, which may include, but will not be limited to:

  • pay stub;
  • income tax form;
  • utility or other bills;
  • membership documents (e.g., library cards) based upon residency;
  • voter registration document(s);
  • official driver’s license, learner’s permit or non-driver identification;
  • State or other government issued identification;
  • documents issued by federal, state or local agencies (e.g., local social service agency, federal Office of Refugee Resettlement); or
  • evidence of custody of the child, including but not limited to judicial custody orders or guardianship papers.

The District may also require the parent(s) to provide an affidavit either:
1)indicating that they are the parent(s) with whom the child lawfully resides; or
2)indicating that they are the person(s) in parental relation to the child, over whom they have total and permanent custody and control, and describing how they obtained total and permanent custody and control, whether through guardianship or otherwise.
The District will also accept other proof, such as documentation indicating that the child resides with a sponsor with whom the child has been placed by a federal agency.
The District will require documentation and/or information establishing your child’s age. Please supply a certified transcript of a birth certificate or record of baptism (including a certified transcript of a foreign birth certificate or record of baptism) giving the date of birth. Where such documentation is not available, a passport (including a foreign passport) may be used.
Where birth certificate or passport is not available, the District may consider certain other evidence, which has been in existence two years or more. Other evidence may include, but will not be limited to the following:

  • official driver’s license;
  • state or other government issued identification;
  • school photo identification with date of birth;
  • consulate identification card;
  • hospital or health records;
  • military dependent identification card;
  • documents issued by federal, state or local agencies (e.g., local social service agency, federal Office of Refugee Resettlement);
  • court orders or other court-issued documents;
  • Native American tribal document; or
  • records from non-profit international aid agencies and voluntary agencies.

In accordance with New York State’s Public Health Law, the District must also receive evidence that your child has been immunized in accordance with the New York State Department of Heath Immunization Bureau’s Immunization Requirements for School Entrance/Attendance. This evidence of immunizations will be retained in the nurse’s office. These records will be necessary to ensure your child’s continued attendance.
Public Health Laws of New York State require immunizations against measles, rubella, diphtheria, poliomyelitis, mumps, hepatitis B, and varicella. Please provide evidence of the following immunizations:

  • Has received three or more doses of diphtheria toxoid usually administered as DPT/DTP, DT, DTaP, or in combination with other vaccines.
  • Has received three or more doses of polio vaccine.
  • Has received two doses of live measles vaccine, first dose administered after the age of 12 months and second dose at least 30 days after the first dose (but after 15 months of age)*
  • Has received one dose of live rubella vaccine administered after the age of 12 months*
  • Has received one dose of live mumps vaccine administered after the age of 12 months.*
  • Has received three doses of hepatitis B vaccine*
  • Has received one dose of varicella vaccine*
  • *or has been diagnosed by a physician as having had the disease or has demonstrated serological evidence or antibodies.

Additionally, please provide us with records of any recent physical examination your student has received. New York State mandates that each new student entering a public school is required to have a physical examination upon entering the District. A physical completed no more than twelve months before the first day of the school year in question will meet this requirement.

“ Please be advised the district enrollment materials have been revised to comply with section 100.2(y) of the Commissioner’s Regulations as amended .”

School districts may not request information that could chill or discourage students from enrolling with the district based on their own or their parents' immigration status. If you believe the District has made such inquiries during the enrollment process, or to file a civil rights complaint concerning a potentially discriminatory enrollment policy or practice, you may contact the: 
Office of the New York State Attorney General
Civil Rights Bureau
120 Broadway, 23rd Floor
New York, New York 10271
Telephone: (212) 416-8250 or (800) 771-7755 Fax: (212) 416-8074

Select events from other calendars  
Initial value
Daily View of Events Weekly View of Events Monthly View of Events Yearly View of Events Display Today's Events Print Export Events Subscribe to email alerts Subscribe via iCal/RSS

 Cimpi, Lori
Send email to contact
1136 Freedom Dr.
Oneida NY 13421
District Registrar
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.